1. When can I express the option between keeping my pass for the rescheduled edition of the festival or choosing a value voucher?
Once we announce the date for the 2021 edition of the festival, you will have 30 days in which you can choose between keeping your pass for the rescheduled edition, or turning it into a voucher. If you won’t express your option during those 30 days, your pass will automatically become a valid pass for the rescheduled date.
2. What products can I buy, using the voucher? Can I also buy festival tickets?
According to the Romanian Government Official Statement, the voucher can be used for buying products or services from the range offered by the organizer.
Once we announce the new festival dates, we will publish a new set of Terms and Conditions, with all the details regarding the voucher and the available products. From that moment on, you will have 30 days in which you can choose between keeping your pass for the rescheduled event or turning it into a voucher.
3. Can I get a refund by owning any type of pass or only specific types of passes can opt for a refund?
All passes and ticket categories can get a refund.
You can apply for a refund in the following conditions:
a) You have found yourself in an impossibility to attend the festival, you have received a voucher and didn’t use it until 30th September 2021.
b) You have opted for receiving a voucher and didn’t use it until 30th September 2021.
c) You bought a Risk-Free pass and asked for a refund, before the date of the 2021 event, considering that you are no longer able to participate at the rescheduled date.
4. If I won't be able to attend & I want to receive a voucher instead of a ticket, do I need to prove I was in the impossibility to get there? How do I prove that and what does this impossibility mean?
No. After we announce the dates for 2021 you have 30 days to express your choice between a voucher or a ticket. So there is no need for proving the impossibility to attend.
The impossibility to attend will need to be proven only if you choose the ticket for 2021 and for objective reasons that you couldn't have predicted at the time you can't participate (for instance health issues, death, workplace, proven by paperwork justifying these special circumstances).
Once we've published the Terms & Conditions, we will better define the notion of "the impossibility to attend the event" and which are the steps to be followed in case you find yourself in this situation.
5. What is the timeframe for a refund?
The Covid-19 pandemic has made a deep economic impact, especially on businesses from our branch. Taking this into account, the Romanian Government has issued OUG no. 70 on 14.05.2020, specifying in the 32 article that events organizers will refund the sum of the tickets between 01.10.2021 - 31.12.2021.
6. What happens with the check-in process?
If you opt for keeping your ticket for the rescheduled festival date, the check-in you've made for the 2020 edition will remain valid for the 2021 edition.
7. If I already paid the 15 euro tax for doing my check-in, will I get this amount back, in case I choose to receive a voucher?
No, you will only recover the money spent on the ticket. The 15 euro tax represents an extra service that you have already benefited from.
8. Will the 2021 festival date be the same as the announced date for 2020?
The date for the 2021 festival edition hasn’t been set yet, but we will announce the new festival date until 15 December 2020.